There is currently no such option in the WhatsApp app but many third party apps like SKEDit on the Google Play Store can help you in this work. Today, we will give you information about your article about how you can schedule messages, photos, videos, etc. with the help of the SKEDit app.
1) First of all, you have to download SKEDit app from Google Play Store.
2) After opening the app you will get the option of Sign In with Facebook, Sign-In and Create Account.
3) If you do not want to sign in from Facebook, then go to the CREAT account.
4) Enter the information sought for.
5) After the account opens you will see many options like WhatsApp, SMS, Email, Call, Facebook etc.
6) After clicking on whatsapp you have to select the contact you want to send the message to the top.
7) Write your message in the message box and then show the date and time in the schedule section, when you want to send the message.
8) Then on top right, you will get Tick. Click on it.
After doing all the steps mentioned above, your message will be scheduled and will be sent at the time you set. Note that we will not advise you to download third-party apps because they ask for permission to access many of your important things.